Taking PCL's industry-proven, Airflow coupling to the next level, Safeflow offers all of the features of its predecessor - including a robust, steel construction, ideal for engineeting and workshop environments.
Safeflow fits the standard PCL adaptor profile, and is therefore compatible with most existing equipment, and has been manufactured in accordance with safety standards ISO 4414:1998 and EN 983:1996.
Available with various thread forms and integral hose tails, Safeflow features a hard-wearing steel construction with corrosive resistance finish, providing both flexibility and longer life.
In short, Safeflow represents maximum safety for a minimum outlay, and as with all PCL products it offers the highest quality at an affordable price, with an unbeatable, patented design.
Key Product Benefits
- Two stage self-venting release
- Creates a safe compressed air environment
- Compatible with genuine PCL standard adaptors
- Safe and simple to use
- Best practice for compressed air users
- Enhances workshop safety - prevents hose whip
- Genuine PCL product, designed and manufactured in Sheffield, England
- Affordable safety solution
- Patent design